Sling Adjuster / SyncHoist System
How can a single crane safely precisely position a heavy or unbalanced load? A sling adjuster (also known as a synchronous hoist system) is the solution! A sling adjuster is a below-the-hook sling adjuster (or hydraulic turnbuckle) that enables a single crane to precisely position heavy and unbalanced loads in a vertical and horizontal plane. The use of one crane, instead of two or more, improves safety, maximizes operating speed and reduces costs, which make the sling adjuster an excellent option for heavy lifting projects.
The synchronous hoist system can be used for pre-programmed positioning, tilting, aligning and high precision horizontal and vertical load positioning. The specialized hydraulic cylinders are mounted in-line with the rigging which provides the operator with ability to precisely monitor and adjust each lifting point independently.
Engineered Rigging sales and services every model of the Enerpac SyncHoist System. We also have 110-ton and 250-ton sling adjusters available for rental. Request a Quote
Key Features of a Sling Adjuster
- High precision horizontal and vertical load positioning
- Pre-programmed positioning, tilting and aligning
- High precision load maneuvering using one crane
- Reduces the risk of damage from oscillations of wire rope due to crane jogging and sudden starts/stops
- PLC-controlled hydraulics turn lifting into high accuracy hoisting and load positioning system
- Double-acting push/pull cylinders with load holding valves for added safety
- Increased efficiency compared to conventional load positioning methods
- Automatic control
- Load and stroke monitoring
- Stroke control
- PLC-control and touch screen
Sling Adjusters Available for Sale & Rental
Engineered Rigging sells and services every model of the Enerpac SyncHoist System. We also have 110-ton and 250-ton sling adjusters available for rental.