PowerAttack Levered Drive
The PowerAttack Levered Drive by Hilman Rollers is an innovative load moving alternative in situations when a conventional forklift is not feasible. The steerable, battery-powered skate uses leverage and traction to move heavy loads up to 30 tons depending on floor surface, types of skates, etc.
Engineered Rigging’s rental of the KPA30CC PowerAttack Levered Drive includes 1 charge unit & 2 battery packs. Request a rental quote from our heavy lifting & moving experts.
LEVERED DRIVE FEATURES
- Powered by a 24V synchronous motor with 1kw output, generating 800Nm to drive-wheels
- Smooth variable speed control (0-20m/min)
- Forward-backward function
- Integrated-brake and emergency stop button
- The telescopic extension increases the length up to 84”.
- Typical battery life is 4 hours under working conditions. Charge time is 5 hours.
LEVERED DRIVE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
65″ (1650 mm)-84" (2105 mm)
15″ (380 mm)
165 lbs (75 kg)
1 Charge Unit
1 Load Toe